Terms and Conditions
All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without previous notice. Prices are based on one person, in a double occupancy room, unless otherwise specified. Deposits are non-refundable.
The itineraries are planned with great care, although, for operational reasons, it may be necessary to change the sequence of activities in the itinerary or the specified route, and though such cases are rare, in general the itinerary should be treated only as a basic guideline. ILE Tours is not responsible for changes made due to weather, natural disasters, acts of God, work strikes and stoppages or other unforseen incidents beyond our control.
Purchased flights are not refundable in case of any cancellation.
The prices of tickets are subject to changes without previous notice until they have been issued. Prices do not include charges for payment by credit card or for bank wire transfer fees. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of your flight. Some restrictions apply, including (but not limited to) the fact that lost tickets will not be reimbursed, and they are also subject to limitations by the airlines themselves, penalties and/or specific conditions regarding the agreed price.
ILE Tours is also not responsible nor can we provide refunds for airlines ceasing service due to weather, work stopages, strikes and bankruptcy.
CRUISE AND YACHT EXCURSIONS
ILE Tours is bound by the Terms and Conditions imposed by each water vessel, yacht and cruise ship owner.
CONTRACTED CUSTOM TOURS
Cancellations and Reimbursements:
- We will ask for the lowest possible non-refundable deposit to secure necessary services (re: flights, trains, admission tickets).
- Notifications of cancellations and requests for reimbursements should be made in writing and include all pertinent information, and they will all receive immediate attention by ILE TOURS PERUVIAN TRAVEL CORPORATION.
- If a notification of cancellation is received 60 days before the date of arrival to your destination, the full deposit made for the trip is reimbursed minus 20% of total trip price per person for administrative costs. Wire transfer & credit card fees are also deducted from refund amount. Often train, airline and admission tickets are purchased well before 60 days of arrival to your destination to confirm space and the price paid for these tickets are also not refundable.
- If a notification of cancellation is received between 59-30 days before the date of arrival to your destination, the full deposit made for the trip is reimbursed minus 35% of total trip price per person for administrative costs. Wire transfer and credit card fees are also deducted from refund amount. Often train, airline and admission tickets are purchased well before 60 days of arrival to your destination to confirm space and the price paid for these tickets are also not refundable.
- No reimbursement will be made if the notification of cancellation is received 29 or less days before the estimated date of arrival to your destination.
- No refund will also be made in the case of a no show or cancellation made during the trip itself.
- Some services may be interrupted or cancelled due to climate conditions, forces of nature, acts of God, riots, work strikes and stoppages or other conditions beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, other operators, ILE TOURS PERUVIAN TRAVEL CORPORATION or its associates. No reimbursements will be made as a result of such interruptions or cancellations beyond our control.
- (*) NOTICE: Some tour providers have more rigorous cancellation policies. Therefore, these providers keep the right to impose a penalty on said reservations: Cruises, Inca Trail, train and Machu Picchu admissions including bus reservations are subject to prior payment. No reimbursements, change of name or date may be applied.
- During the high season, our company reserves the right to change our cancellation policies, if our operators should apply further penalties apart from those stated above.
LAST MINUTE TOURS
Our Last Minute packages are not refundable per our Terms Conditions presented and made aware to our last minute passengers. This applies to all hotel reservations, airfares, train tickets, tours, transfers, site admissions and all that is implied in our contracted services.
In all travel arrangements ILE TOURS PERUVIAN TRAVEL CORPORTATION acts on behalf of and to the order of our customers, organising on their behalf and naming the transport means, lodgings or other required tourist services, and we can thus not assume any responsibility for cases of accidents, losses, delays or interferences for reasons of forces of nature or other acts that do not involve our responsibility, especially regarding programs and schedules.
ILE TOURS PERUVIAN TRAVEL CORPORTATION will not be liable for any illness, pregnancy or physical or mental incapacity, which may put in danger the health or integrity of any passengers or third parties during the execution of the contracted tour or that may imply any limitation or impediment for our company to provide such tourist services. Thus, our company will NOT recognise any claim or refund due to any such abovementioned conditions, including such cases where under normal conditions no such problem would arise. Furthermore, we request to be informed regarding any such limitation prior to the contracting of our services, in order to recommend services that will take into account any such existing impediments.
APPLICATIONS FOR VISAS AND / OR PERMITS TO ENTER COUNTRIES
All verification and / or applications for “visas” or permits to enter one or several countries are the sole responsibility of, and should be carried out by the traveller before his or her journey. The traveler is under the obligation to have these documents in order. ILE TOURS PERUVIAN TRAVEL CORPORTATION will not assume any responsibility for the lack of these permits and / or visas that may affect the proper carrying out of the contracted tour or pose a hinder for it to fulfill the offered tourist services. Thus, the Company will NOT recognize ANY claim or refund WHATSOEVER
All payments will be made in US dollars by one of the following means: bank to bank transfer to our bank account, Money Gram, Western Union, or credit card payments. Additional fees will be added for credit card payments at time of payment. Full payment must be received before the arrival of all passengers.